Psychiatrist - Child and Adolescent #2480
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Physician
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Physician for our Suzanne Gresham Center located at 3620 W. White River Boulevard, Muncie, Indiana. This position will work days 8am to 5 pm along with on-call responsibilities.
- Responsible for providing psychiatric services primarily in the center's outpatient and Inpatient setting. May be asked to provide consultative and/or evaluative psychiatric services for patients in other settings when the primary treating physician is unavailable.
- Provides direct clinical services for Meridian Services clients/patients served in the Suzanne Gresham Center. Direct services will include psychiatric evaluations, prescribing and monitoring medications and review of patient's medical status.
- Provides indirect (review and consultative) services with regard to other patients/clients not seen directly to include review and approval of treatment plans and related clinical or billing documents; consultation to other Meridian Services providers either on an individual or team staffing basis.
- Total communication (verbal and written) and consultation with clients, center staff, other agencies as requested.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree or its foreign equivalent;
- A current and valid Physician License from the State of Indiana;
- Board Certified in Psychiatry;
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Cerification preferred;
- Experience in community mental health setting preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Email Resumes to:
Meridian Health Services Corp.