Social Worker (Licensed) - Access Center / #3831
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Therapist for our Admissions/Access Center located in Delaware County, Indiana. This position will be responsible for the provision of clinical services to adults in our Delaware County outpatient office.
- Emergency evauation - clinical assessments of individuals presenting with psychiatric emergencies to include mental status exams and dispositon of treatment/intervention.
- Treatment Services - Intakes and crisis intervention services.
- Case Management Services - Including consultation with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies.
- Limited travel to (ERs) other locations to provide services.
- Communication (verbal and written) with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, schools, courts and other social service agencies.
- Provision of diagnostic and evaluation services both on and off site.
- Provision of a wide range of therapeutic services.
- Maintenance of complete and accurate clinical and administrative records in accordance with center policies and procedures.
- Performance of all duties in a manner with Meridian Health Services standards, policies and procedures and regulations and in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession.
- Meeting assigned productivity requirements.
- Depending on licensure, provision of covering after-hours shifts at hospital on rotational basis.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Social Work or related human services field required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with one (1) year experience in the mental health field preferred
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) also considered
- A valid drivers license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy also required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Merit based pay compensation plans
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following Meridian Health Services' locations:
240 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie, IN
130 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie, IN
110 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie, IN
3620 W. White River Blvd., Muncie, IN
930 N. 14th St., New Castle, IN
16 S.W. 5th St., Richmond, IN
730 W. Washington St., Winchester, IN
931 W. Water St., Portland, IN
509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville, IN
For more information on the NHSC's repayment program and to see eligibility requirements, please visit the following website: http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment