**Behavioral Clinician / Technician (Case Manager) - Addictions Recovery Center - River Bend Hospital - PRN #3971
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Fee for Service
- Residential Services
- Not a benefits eligible position.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
NEW RESIDENTIAL SUBSTANCE USE TREATMENT PROGRAM
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a PRN Behavioral Clinician/Technician (Case Manager) to provide services in our Residential Addictions Recovery Center located at River Bend Hospital in West Lafayette, Indiana. This is a PRN position for various shifts. Some travel may be required.
- Counsel, monitor, and support individuals experiencing substance use and mental illness disorders
- Evaluate, prepare, and implement case management plans
- Organize and conduct client skills training and education groups
- Assist with maintaining 24/7 staff coverage, including working other shifts as needed
- Assess and monitor residents' behaviors and intervene as appropriate
- Crisis intervention
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2.5 years behavioral healthcare/addictions required
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS, BSW) in the following disciplines: Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Education, Nursing, Rehabilitation, Pastoral Counseling preferred
- Experience in Residential and LAC also preferred
- A valid drivers license, reliable transportation, a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, and proof of auto insurance also required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.