CNA - Personal Needs Technician - Full-Time 7p - 7a - #4120
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Complete benefits package offered
Do You Have A Friendly Attitude? Do You Work Well as Part of a Team? Can You Work 7p - 7a? If So...... We Would Like To Talk To You!!!!
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Personal Needs Technician (CNA) for our Inpatient Psychiatric unit located at IU Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, Indiana. This position is Full Time works 7p - 7a.
- Responsible for assigned patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal and comfort needs of patients/families
- A full job description will be provided prior to a face-to-face interview.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or its equivalent required
- A current certification as a CNA in the State of Indiana required
- Minimum of six (6) months experience as a licensed CNA required
- Two (2) years' experience as a CNA wokring in behavioral health preferred
Please Note..... Candidates must be able to pass an intensive drug screen. An extensive background check and fingerprinting are required as part of the hiring process.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.