Regional Manager - Tippecanoe County #4133
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Regional Manager to be responsible for the development, maintenance and growth of programs that provide services in the regional area of Tippecanoe County based out of West Lafayette, Indiana. This position will travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Muncie as well as to local offices and agencies.
- Coordinates marketing activities and promotes program services to potential referral sources and maintains positive relationships with referral sources over a multi-county area.
- Management oversight of all programs, administratively and clinically for the region.
- Prepares and releases reports, studies and publications to promote public understanding of and support for behavioral health programs.
- Visits agency sites to evaluate effectiveness of services provided.
- Prepares and maintains budgets of assigned programs.
- Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and referral sources.
- Supervises assigned staff.
- Coordinates and evaluates programs.
- Assists the Regional Vice President with development of programs and services.
- Ensures staff performance evaluations are completed in compliance with Meridian policies.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor's in Psychology, Nursing, Counseling or related field required
- Two (2) years Management experience required
- Inpatient Psychology experience preferred
- Management of Inpatient Psychiatric programs, Operation/Practice Management, Program Development, and Local Community Involvement preferred
- Valid drivers license, a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.