Behavioral Clinician - Access Center - Muncie #4176
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time, day Behavioral Clinician for its Access Center located in Delaware County, IN. This is an office based position with a schedule from 8a-5p, M-F.
- Conducts intakes.
- Completes preliminary treatment plans.
- Phone screens new clients.
- Provides information, referral assistance, and emergency phone screening.
- Facilitates admittance to the Inpatient Unit.
- Provides face to face crisis management services for clients, including assessing the crisis and collaborating with the Therapist to implement services to alleviate the crisis.
- Provides consultation to staff on specific cases involving coordination of care.
- Maintains positive working relationships with staff of other agencies and institutions, homes and facilities, and acts as a liaison between clients and agencies and/or institutions.
- Prepares and maintains clinical reports and forms and performs other administrative tasks as required.
- Participates in continuing education activities, remaining knowledgeable in areas of expertise.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS, BSW) required; preferrably in one of the following disciplines; Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, Nursing, Recreational Therapy, Rehabilitation, Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Pastoral Counseling, Child Development
- One year experience required
Drug test, background check, fingerprinting also required.
Merit based pay compensation plans
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.