Nurse Practitioner / Certified Pediatric - CPNP #4306
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Children's Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for our PrimeTime Pediatrics office in Muncie, Indiana. Hours of operation for the facility are Sat - Sun 11am - 7pm and Mon - Fri 12noon - 9:30pm. Five-eight hours shifts or Four-ten hour shifts available.
- Provide an array of nursing care services and related functions as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Actively collaborate with staff psychiatrists in assessing and monitoring clients' physical and mental health status.
- Provide direct nursing care using advanced scientific knowledge, nursing theory and skills to: identify abnormal conditions, diagnose health problems, develop and implement treatment plans, and evaluate patient outcomes.
- Assess, collect and perform patient/client physical examinations using a systematic approach, demonstrating knowledge of the principals of growth and development across the lifespan.
- Make differential diagnoses of symptoms, functional problems, and risk behaviors, including non-disease-based etiologies.
- Integrate the unique needs of patient/client and family by developing interventions to enhance intended and to prevent unintended consequences.
- Partner with patient and significant others to develop a health plan.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Nursing from a Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited school of Nursing required.
- Current license as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Indiana, or eligible for Indiana licensure required.
- Completion of pediatric field of student required.
- Minimum of one year experience working with pediatrics/adolescents preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.