Clinical Supervisor - Wernle Program - Richmond #4330
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Children's Services
- Complete benefits package offered.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor to be responsible for clinical supervision of our Wernle program located in Richmond, Indiana. This is a full time position working Monday through Friday.
Provide individual and group clinical supervision for Bachelor and Masters degree staff including:
- Reviewing treatment plans and progress notes to ensure clinical services are appropriate with the client's level of care needs and are appropriate with the diagnosis
- Providing clinical direction for staff.
- Signing off documentation of new staff as needed
- Assisting with clinical audit processes
- Maintaining positive relationships with referral sources
- Assisting with evaluating client satisfaction
- Promoting program services to the community
- Completing intakes for admission to services
- Supervise at least 8 individuals that provide direct services
- Responsible for the overall clinical direction and the coordination of program services
- Assigning and directing work
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provides individual and group therapy and emergency evaluations.
- Achieving productivity expectations determined by program and budget requirements.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Masters degree in Behavioral Health required
- Candidate must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.