Pediatrician - PrimeTime - PRN - Muncie #4350
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Fee for Service
- Outpatient Services
Pediatric Medicine Physicians
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a PRN Pediatric Medicine Physician for our PrimeTime Peds office located at 205 N. Tillotson Avenue, Muncie, Indiana. This position will work when needed and may include evenings and weekends.
- Responsible for providing and managing pediatric medical services including assessing and managing infant, child, and adolescent patients following standards and practices established by the Petitioner.
- Performing physical examinations using appropriate medical equipment, instruments, and tests; obtain medical history and documentation; and instruct patients and their parents regarding diagnosis, medications, and treatments.
- Performing procedures as necessitated by the patient's condition, order or perform various tests and analyses to provide information on the patient's condition, and diagnose the patient's condition based on exam, tests, and reports.
- Prescribing and/or administering medications and treatments as appropriate to the patient's assessed medical conditions, vaccinating patients to immunize against communicable diseases, refering patients to community resources or medical specialists as appropriate for counseling or specialized diagnosis or treatment, and educating patients and their parents regarding overall health and illness prevention.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Email Resumes to:
Senior HR Recruiter
Meridian Health Services Corp.