Behavioral Clinician- Wraparound Facilitator Jay and Blackford #4356
- Portland, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Children's Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time, flexible Behavioral Clinician - Wraparound Facilitator in Jay County and Blackford County, Indiana. The Wraparound Facilitator manages the entire wraparound process and ensures that all assessments/reassessments are completed; ensures that the plan of care is completed (including a crisis plan) and is approved; guides all team members to ensure that the family vision is central to all services; manages the flex funds.
- Completes CANS Reassessments every six months to monitor progress
- Guides transition of the youth to the community from a PRTF
- Guides the engagement process by exploring and assessing strengths and needs
- Facilitates, coordinates, and attends family and team meetings
- Guides the planning process by informing the team of the family vision
- Guides the crisis plan development, monitors the implementation and may intervene during a crisis
- Assures that the work to be done is identified and assigned to a team member
- Assures that a written Plan of Care is developed, written and approved by the Division of Mental Health and Addiction
- Reassesses, amends, and secures on-going approval of Plan of Care
- Guides the transition of the youth from the demonstration project
- Travel to serve clients up to 60% of the time
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS, BSW) from an accredited four-year college or university in the following disciplines; Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, Nursing, Recreational Therapy, Rehabilitation, Music Therapy, Art therapy, Pastoral Counseling, or Child Development required
- Two (2) years Child Services experience required
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Merit based pay compensation plans
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.