Medical Assistant or EMT - Part Time - Outpatient - Richmond #4357
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Part Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a part time, Certified Medical Assistant to provide services at our Outpatient office in our Wayne County, Richmond, Indiana office. This position will be required to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Answers phones and greets clients
- Updates patient information, fills out insurance paperwork as well as processes prior approvals
- Arranges referrals, admissions and laboratory referrals for provider.
- Takes vitals and weight
- Administers injections, medications and staff TB tests
- Disposes of contaminated supplies
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- AAMA or CCMA required.
- One (1) years' experience of psychiatric or addiction experience required.
- Certified Medical Assistant/Clinical Medical Assistant; EMT; Paramedic preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.