CNA - Personal Needs Technician - Full-Time 3p - 11p - #4359
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Complete benefits package offered
Do You Have A Friendly Attitude? Do You Work Well as Part of a Team? Can You Work 3p - 11p? If So...... We Would Like To Talk To You!!!!
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Personal Needs Technician (CNA) for our Inpatient Psychiatric unit located at IU Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, Indiana. This position will work shifts from 3p - 11p.
- Responsible for assigned patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal and comfort needs of patients/families
- A full job description will be provided prior to a face-to-face interview.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or its equivalent required
- A current certification as a CNA, PNT, or EMT in the State of Indiana required
Please Note..... Candidates must be able to pass an intensive drug screen. An extensive background check and fingerprinting are required as part of the hiring process.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.