Vice President of Community Health #4372
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Various Programs
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Vice President of Community Health to be responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations for Meridian Health Services Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) sites. This position is responsible for managing the cohesive quality and timely performance of the overall functions, while fostering a workplace environment consistent with the values and mission outlines by the leadership of the company.
- Develops, coordinates and supervises staff within the division.
- Serve as the Meridian Health Services expert for all FQHC compliance and regulations.
- Actively participate in the Quality Improvement Committee and have an understanding of Uniform Data System (UDS) measures.
- Work closely with Regional Vice Presidents and Regional managers to ensure that all FQHC sites are in compliance with regulatory/accreditation requirements as established by Federal 330 FQHC Program Requirements.
- Work closely with Regional Vice Presidents to apply for new grant opportunities that are made available through the Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA), Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH), and other agencies as appropriate.
- Submit performance reports and grant reports to regulatory and grant funding agencies.
- Oversee the 340B Drug Pricing program and complete all regulatory reports.
- Represent Meridian Health Services, both internally and externally, with partner agencies concerning FQHC regulations and trainings such as: Indiana Primary Health Care Association (IPCHA), National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA), etc.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business, or similar field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in a medical leadership environment required.
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record that meets Meridian's driving policy.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.