Regional Vice President of Clinical Services #4373
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Various Programs
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Regional Vice President of Clinical Services to be responsible for the development, maintenance and growth of the organization's Behavioral Health programs. This position is a member of the executive team.
- Organize the development and implementation of programs in designated market areas assigned by CEO or designee:
- Determine market strategies and goals for each program and service
- Obtain data and research regarding potential referral sources and patients
- Participate in market research to determine area and patient needs
- Evaluate programs and service marketability in terms of patients and referral source technical needs
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect the organization
- Prepare and release reports, studies and publications to promote public understanding of and support for Behavioral Health programs
- Develop technical presentations and workshops for program development
- Visit agency sites to evaluate effectiveness of services provided
- Responsible for developing and successfully executing budgets
- Maintain revenue goals for all assigned programs
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients, and referral sources
- Other duties may be assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business, or similar field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in a medical leadership environment required.
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record that meets Meridian's driving policy.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.