Chief Operations Officer #4374
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Various Programs
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Chief Operations Officer to provide overall strategic and operational leadership to the company, including all assigned divisions. Oversee the development and implementation of clinical programs and services, including design, implementation, budgets, written/verbal communication within the organization, and day to day clinical operations. This position is responsible for managing the cohesive quality and timely performance of the overall clinical function, while fostering a workplace environment consistent with the values and missions outlined by the leadership of the company.
- Responsible for execution of plans, policies, and procedures for all locations
- Oversight of all service line operations and non-physician clinical services
- Responsible for service line and site management integration
- Responsible for day to day operations and successful P&L management within each region/site
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's Degree in Health related field required.
- Minimum of five (5) years' management experience in related field required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple departments or areas of responsibility required.
- A valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record that meets Meridian's driving policy.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.