Clinical Supervisor - Community Support - Richmond #4387
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Community Support Program
- Complete benefits package offered.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Clinical Supervisor to be responsible for clinical supervision of our Community Support Program located in Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana. This position will be required to work Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p. This position will provide direct services as well as clinical supervision. Travel 10-15% of the time between offices required.
Provide individual and group clinical supervision for Bachelor and Master's degree staff including:
- Reviewing treatment plans and progress notes to ensure clinical services are appropriate with the client's level of care needs and are appropriate with the diagnosis
- Providing clinical direction for staff.
- Signing off documentation of new staff as needed
- Assisting with clinical audit processes
- Maintaining positive relationships with referral sources
- Assisting with evaluating client satisfaction
- Promoting program services to the community
- Completing intakes for admission to services
- Supervise at least 8 individuals that provide direct services
- Responsible for the overall clinical direction and the coordination of program services
- Assigning and directing work
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provides individual and group therapy and emergency evaluations.
- Achieving productivity expectations determined by program and budget requirements.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's (MSW or MA) degree required.
- Candidate must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) required.
- LCSW preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based pay compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.