Intern - Masters Level Clinical Social Worker - Wayne County #4388
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Community Support Program
- Not a benefits eligible position.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking an Intern - Masters Level Clinical Social Worker for the Community Support Program located in Wayne County, Indiana, from January, 2019 through April, 2019. This position will be responsbile for the provision of clinical services to adults in order to improve psychosocial functioning. This may include day and after-hours emergency services and community education services. Work hours can be flexible and correlate to student's school schedule and need. This is an unpaid Internship.
- Shadow current therapists and observe their clinical work with clients in both individual and group sessions.
- Provide clinical services to a small caseload of clients as assigned by departmental program manager.
- Attend departmental meetings as appropriate to position and learning to gain a better understanding of the overall workings of the agency, department and clinical social work position.
- Work with departmental program manager to identify individual learning objectives and develop a plan to achieve each objective.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a Masters degree in Social Work.
- Drug screen, background check and fingerprinting required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Meridian Health Services offers a competitive benefit package for both full and part time employees including: medical, dental, vision, 401K & professional development funds.