Operations Manager - Addictions Recovery Center- Tippecanoe County #4406
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time, day Operations Manager to be responsible for the management of operations of the Addictions Recovery program in Tippecanoe County, West Lafayette, Indiana in conjunction with the local Practice Manager and Regional Manager. This position will be required to travel up to 25% of the time.
In coordination with the Program Managers, Practice Manager, and Regional Manager, assists in marketing and promoting program services to potential referral sources, maintains positive relationships with referral sources:
- Recommends market strategies and goals for each program and service
- Obtains data and prepares recommendations regarding potential referral sources and clients
- Participates in market research to determine area and client needs.
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect agency and program requirements
- Evaluates programs and service marketability in terms of client and referral source needs
Prepares and releases reports, studies and publications to promote public understanding of and support for behavioral health programs.
Complete payroll functions for all Medical Services line staff including approving paid time off (PTO) professional development requests and other related expenses.
Assists in evaluating effectiveness of services.
Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and referral sources.
Supervises front desk and support staff at assigned site.
Collaborates with Program Managers:
- To manage job performance of program provider staff
- In the coordination and evaluation of programs.
- In the development of programs and services.
- In assigning provider caseloads.
- In completing staff performance evaluations.
- In corrective action to improve staff performance.
- In addressing complaints and resolving problems
Monitors and reports staff compliance with the following:
- Productivity standards and documentation expectations
- Compliance with CANS/ANSA completions
- Completing timely and accurate treatment plans
- Appropriate providers for insurance payer sources
Assists the Practice Manager in ensuring that compliance with the nineteen program requirements for Federally Qualified Health Centers is maintained.
Maintain providers daily schedules in an effort to meet productivity levels.
Completes all other essential administrative tasks as assigned.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Associate's degree or 60 semester hours in Human Services or Healthcare field required
- One (1) year experience in a Medical setting and six (6) months' management experience in a Healthcare setting or Integrated Care practice required
- Bachelor's degree in a Clinical discipline, Healthcare Administration, or Human Services field preferred
- Certified as an EMT, MA or LPN preferred
- Knowledge of medication management, integrated care practices, and Joint Commission preferred
- A valid drivers license, driving record meeting Meridian's policy, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based pay compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.