Network Administrator - MIS - Muncie #4409
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Information Technology
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Network Administrator to work in our Main office located in Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana. This position will work Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p with some after-hours required. This position is responsible for the engineering/design, analysis, maintenance, and support of network equipment (switches, APs, routers, and firewalls), cabling, infrastructure, servers (both physical and virtual), enterprise software solutions, and phone systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, maintain and support LAN/WAN equipment, cabling, infrastructure and server infrastructure
- Administer Active Directory, which includes domain controllers, DNS, file servers, and printer servers
- Administration of virtual infrastructure
- Work on all LAN/WAN and Enterprise software installation projects
- Assist in development of technical policies and procedures, along with maintaining documentation
- Provide technical support to all users
- Coordinate assigned service request to meet requesting department dates within established department standards
- Travel up to 20% of the time between offices
- Troubleshooting system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure efficiency of all systems and networks
- Test, evaluate and recommend solutions to meet requirements of company goals and projects
- Ensure configurations of systems are hardened and meet best practice security recommendations
- Perform routine monitoring to ensure system health and security
- Provide tier 3 Help Desk support when necessary
- Installation of software applications and hardware, coordinating assistance from third parties when necessary
- Equipment and software procurement, which involves gathering vendor quotations and pricing
- Maintain required licensing of software, hardware, and cloud solutions to ensure compliance
- Provide written documentation which defines upcoming needs which would require purchase of additional hardware or software
- Utilize technology to provide staff with a fast, accurate, and secure method of gaining access to information
- Perform data backup for all systems, servers, and phone system components
- Assist in gathering bid prices on equipment and supplies
- Carry out other duties as assigned or requested
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Associate's degree required
- Minimum of three (3) years' relevant experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Field and/or Network+ and Security+ certifications preferred
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based pay compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.