Case Manager (Behavioral Clinician) - Ft. Wayne #4411
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a flexible, full time Case Manager (Behavioral Clinician) for our Child Services program located in Ft. Wayne, Allen County, IN. This community and home based position will serve clients in Allen and surrounding counties. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others.
- Interview, counsel, and provide resolution for clients in crisis situation involving social, emotional, financial, marital, health, or other problems
- Travel up to 75% to other locations to provide services
- Case Management Services - evaluation, preparation, and implementation of case management plans
- Organize and conduct client support groups
- Maintain working relationships and act as a liaison for client with medical staff and staff of agencies and institutions, homes, and facilities
- Encourage and assist clients toward independent living and a sense of self-esteem
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
- Maintain productivity standards as assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS, BSW) in the following disciplines: Social Work, Human Services, Psychology, Sociology required
- Minimum of one (1) years' post degree experience OR internship experience that aligns with position required
- Bachelor's degree plus two (2) years' experience working with children and families
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based pay compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.