Medical Assistant - Full time - Richmond - #4412
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Certified Medical Assistant to provide services in our Psychiatric facility located in Wayne County, Richmond, Indiana. This position will work Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. This position will be required to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Answers phones and greets clients
- Updates patient information, fills out insurance paperwork as well as processes prior approvals
- Arranges referrals, admissions and laboratory referrals for provider.
- Takes vitals and weight
- Administers injections, medications and staff TB tests
- Disposes of contaminated supplies
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Certified Medical Assistant required
- One (1) year of psychiatric experience preferred
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance required
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based pay compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.