Case Manager - Behavioral Clinician - Technician - Adults SMI - Muncie #4415
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Community Support Program
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Behavioral Clinician/Technician for our Adult Community Support Program located in Muncie, Delaware County, IN. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others.
The mission of the program is to provide quality mental health services to individuals with mental health challenges. Through the program, participants gain skills that foster independence and enrich their lives.
- Interview, counsel, and provide resolution for clients in crisis situation involving social, emotional, financial, marital, health, or other problems
- Travel up to 75% to other locations to provide services
- Case Management Services - evaluation, preparation, and implementation of case management plans
- Organize and conduct client support groups
- Maintain working relationships and act as a liaison for client with medical staff and staff of agencies and institutions, homes, and facilities
- Encourage and assist clients toward independent living and a sense of self-esteem
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
- Maintain productivity standards as assigned
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or its equivalent required
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience working with Adult SMI population
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Merit based pay compensation plans
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.