Medical Assistant - Full Time - Richmond #4422
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Primary Care
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Medical Assistant to provide services at our Chester Blvd. Primary Care location in Wayne County, Richmond, Indiana office. This position will work Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p.
- Answers phones and greets clients
- Updates patient information, fills out insurance paperwork as well as processes prior approvals
- Arranges referrals, admissions and laboratory referrals for provider.
- Takes vitals and weight
- Administers injections, medications and staff TB tests
- Disposes of contaminated supplies
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Certified Medical Assistant licensure required
- Two (2) or more years' experience in a Medical Office preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.