Administrative/Clerical Support Staff Technician - Part-Time Madison County #4433
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Part Time
- Administrative Services
- Not a benefits eligible position.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a part time Administrative/Clerical Support Staff for our Madison County office located in Anderson, Indiana. PLEASE READ: This position will work Monday through Thursday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Friday from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (approximately 24 hours per week). Applicant must be able to work this shift. Please read REQUIRED skills and experience before applying.
- Communication (verbal and written) and consultation with all center staff, clients and the general public. Maintaining a professional, customer-focused environment.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, scheduling/rescheduling appointments for primary care and behavioral providers, taking messages and/or routing to appropriate extension
- Collecting patient co-pays and payments at registration and general cashier duties
- Retrieves medical records from outside providers and creates medical record chart for new patients. Maintains a working knowledge of release of information procedures per Meridian policies and procedures.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of six months experience working as an administrative assistant or in a medical environment plus Microsoft Word Suite experience required
- One or more years' experience working in an administrative/clerical position in a medical environment preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation plans
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.