Clinical Supervisor - Muncie #4462
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Various Programs
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Clinical Supervisor to be responsible for clinical supervision across our Outpatient, Adult SMI, Homeless/PATH, Walnut Commons, and Voc Rehab programs located in Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana. This position will work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- Reviewing treatment plans and progress notes to ensure clinical services are appropriate with the client's level of care needs and are appropriate with the diagnosis
- Providing clinical direction for staff
- Signing off documentation of new staff as needed
- Assisting with clinical audit processes
- Maintaining positive relationships with referral sources
- Assisting with evaluating client satisfaction
- Promoting program services to the community
- Completing intakes for admission to services
- Travel as necessary up to 20%
- Supervise at least 8 individuals that provide direct services
- Responsible for the overall clinical direction and the coordination of program services
- Assigning and directing work
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provides individual and group therapy and emergency evaluations.
- Achieving productivity expectations determined by program and budget requirements.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- MSW or MA in Counseling or Psychology required
- Candidate must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Two (2) to four (4) years' experience in healthcare related field required
- Adults Needs and Strengths Assessment (ANSA) certification preferred
- Valid drivers license, proof of auto insurance, and driving record compatible with Meridian's driving policy
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Merit based compensation plans
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.