Medical Assistant - Behavioral Healthcare - Indianapolis #4479
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time, Certified Medical Assistant to provide services to our Behavioral Healthcare Clients in our Marion County, Indianapolis, Indiana office. MUST have a current certification as a Medical Assistant and BE CERTIFIED through the AAMA (American Association of Medical Assistant) or RMA (Registered Medical Assistant).
- Answers phones and greets clients
- Updates patient information, fills out insurance paperwork as well as processes prior approvals
- Arranges referrals, admissions and laboratory referrals for provider.
- Takes vitals and weight
- Administers injections, medications and staff TB tests
- Disposes of contaminated supplies
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Certified Medical Assistant through AAMA required
- One (1) years' experience as a Certified Medical Assistant required.
- Six (6) months' to one (1) years' experience as a CMA in Behavioral Health setting preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation plans
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.