Nurse Practitioner - PRN - Psychiatry - West Lafayette - #4497
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Fee for Service
- Outpatient Services
- Not a benefits eligible position.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a fee for service Nurse Practitioner to assist in providing Outpatient Psychiatric Services. This position will work at Meridian's Tippecanoe County Addictions Recovery Center located in West Lafayette, Indiana.
Provide outpatient medical/psychiatric care for patients in accordance with the Department of Psychiatry's standards and procedures. This position may also be eligable for shared on-call responsible with other Psychiatrists including weekend and holiday calls.
- Masters' degree in Nursing required
- Nurse Practitioner licensed or license eligible within the State of Indiana required
- Minimum of six (6) months' experience working as a Nurse Practitioner required
- One (1) or more years' experience working as a Nurse Practitioner in Adult Psychiatry preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation plans
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
Send resume to:
Diana Roach, Senior Recruiter
Meridian Health Services Corp.
Refer to Job #4497
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.