Front Desk Support Staff (Support Staff Technician); Administrative (PRN) - West Lafayette #0154
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Fee for Service
- Administrative Services
- Not a benefits eligible position.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a PRN Front Desk - Support Staff Technician for our West Lafayette, Tippecanoe County, Indiana office. Possible hours; week days from 4p-8p, 7:30a-4, or Saturday/Sunday from 11a-7:30p. Hours vary dependent upon needs.
- Communicates (verbal and written) and consults with all center staff, clients and the general public maintaining a professional, customer-focused environment
- Answers incoming telephone calls, scheduling/rescheduling appointments for primary care and behavioral providers, taking messages and/or routing to appropriate extension
- Collects patient co-pays and payments at registration and general cashier duties
- Retrieves medical records from outside providers and creates medical record chart for new patients
- Maintains a working knowledge of release of information procedures per Meridian policies and procedures
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.