HR Onboarding Coordinator #3768
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- Complete benefits package offered.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Human Resources Onboarding Coordinator to coordinate the onboarding process for new hires for the company. The position is located in Muncie, Indiana.
- Ensures the onboarding process meets all requirements and adheres to all employment laws.
- Provides prompt customer services to internal contacts, as well as candidates, to ensure an outstanding onboarding experience. This includes, but is not limited to, answering telephone calls and emails from candidates, teammates, and managers regarding new hire processes, paperwork requirements, and background checks; answering questions related to onboarding policies and establishes and maintains positive working relationships with management and internal and external customers.
- Identifies potential onboarding issues or concerns; researches, provides clarification, and facilitates problem resolution.
- Notifies management and/or departments regarding onboarding process issues; collaborates and advises as appropriate and escalates non-compliance issues and concerns.
- Serves as liaison between select and third-party vendors regarding background clearance processes, drug testing, and E-Verify; coordinates requests, answers questions, monitors and receives results.
- Manages the onboarding and job posting process in our ATS for every position.
- Posts job openings to various job boards at Colleges, Universities, Professional Organizations, etc.
- Facilitates new hire onboarding and orientation for Leased employees.
- Assists with and attends new hire orientations on a regular basis.
- Assists with and attends hiring events and job fairs.
- Coordinates audits for the company to which Human Resources information as needed.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred in related area
- Minimum of 1 (one) year Human Resources experience in recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, and/or employment compliance required
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and regulations at state and federal level required
- Demonstrated experience in new employee orientation and I-9 process preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required; intermediate computer skills and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.