Licensed Behavioral Health Consultant- Delaware County #4528
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Primary Care
- Complete benefits package offered.
**Now Conducting Virtual Interviews**
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Consultant - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for our Primary Care office located in Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana. This position will be responsible to provide behavioral health consultation to children, adolescents, adults and families in order to improve psychosocial functioning. This position will work Monday through Friday from 8a to 5p.
- Provide comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of primary care patients' related to presenting medical complaints and as referred by primary care physician.
- Provide effective treatment planning and assisting clients in successfully achieving goals.
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions.
- Actively participate in meetings that support Meridian's integrated health care model to provide comprehensive care for patients.
- Assist in the detection of "at risk" patients and development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration.
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes such as the use of guidelines, disease management techniques, case management, and patient education to improve self-management of chronic disease.
- Provide assessment, consultation, and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders.
- Teach patients, families, and staff care, prevention, and treatment enhancement techniques.
- Monitor the site's behavioral health program, identifying problems related to patient services and making recommendations for improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Social Work and licensed as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Indiana required
- Primary Care experience preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation plans
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.