Training Coordinator - Muncie #4577
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Administrative Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Training Coordinator based at our Corporate office in Muncie, Indiana. This position travels up to 40% of the time working some evenings and weekends as required.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessments for employees.
- Applies and modifies various instructional design model and instructional systems components to develop thorough instructional and learning systems and environments.
- Explores and evaluates new technologies; conducts applied research and evaluation, interprets data, and recommends procedures and solutions for effective learning and instruction.
- Maintains certified education unit certifications through the National Association of Social Work and the American Academy of Family Physicians as well as other national organizations.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Works with VP of Marketing to develop materials that market the Institute to health care personnel and at national health care conferences.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor degree in education or related degree in learning and instruction, program development and evaluation required at minimum.
- Experience in Behavioral Healthcare, Primary Care/Hospital, or Education preferred
- Master's degree, development and delivery of healthcare education experience also preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.