Environmental Services Specialist (Custodial) - River Bend Hospital 4:30p - 1a - West Lafayette #4616
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Environmental Services Specialist for our Tippecanoe County, Indiana location. This position will work 2nd shift Monday - Friday 4:30pm - 1am, and weekends for special projects.
- Complete remedial custodial/housekeeping assignments on a building assigned basis
- Respond to custodial requests in addition to regular duties
- Housekeeping to assure appropriate cleanliness and appearance of facilities
- Custodial to assure safety of clients, staff and visitors, i.e., floors, restrooms, as needed
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- One (1) year custodial experience is preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits to full time employees:
- Merit based compensation plan
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.