Nurse - LPN / Triage - Full Time #4620
- Rushville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Outpatient Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a LPN / Priority Medical Care Coordinator for our Rushville office located in Rush County, Indiana. This position will work 8am to 5pm.
- Treatment Plan, Case Management Updates
- Take vital signs, administer injectable medications, dispense sample medications, monitor medication side effects. Provide medication education and training.
- Collect information about clients medications, OTC meds and herbal remedies; including strengths, routes of administration and frequency of use, for purposes of medication reconciliation
- Monitor medical equipment for accuracy and effectiveness
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Ability to conduct diagnostic tests meeting Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) standards. These tests include but not limited to:
- Urine pregnancy test, hemoglobin A1c, strep A, influenza A & B, hemoccult blood, H. pylori, urine drug panel
- Degree as a Licensed Practical (LNP) Nursing is required as well as current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Minimum of one year experience in nursing field preferred.
- Previous experience in a Behavioral Health setting preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.