Clinical Supervisor - Tippecanoe County #4625
- Lafayette, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Clinical Supervisor to be responsible for clinical supervision for our Connxxions program located in Lafayette, serving Tippecanoe County, Indiana. This position will work Monday through Friday flexible.
The mission of the Connxxions Program is to provide quality mental health services to individuals with both intellectual and mental health challenges. Through the Connxxions Program, participants gain skills that foster independence and enrich their lives.
- Reviewing treatment plans and progress notes to ensure clinical services are appropriate with the client's level of care needs and are appropriate with the diagnosis
- Providing clinical direction for staff
- Signing off documentation of new staff as needed
- Assisting with clinical audit processes
- Maintaining positive relationships with referral sources
- Assisting with evaluating client satisfaction
- Promoting program services to the community
- Completing intakes for admission to services
- Travel as necessary up to 20%
- Supervise at least 8 individuals that provide direct services
- Responsible for the overall clinical direction and the coordination of program services
- Assigning and directing work
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Provides individual and group therapy and emergency evaluations.
- Achieving productivity expectations determined by program and budget requirements.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- MSW or MA in Counseling or Psychology required
- Candidate must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Two (2) to four (4) years' experience in healthcare related field required
- Adults Needs and Strengths Assessment (ANSA) certification preferred
- Experience working with IDD, Children and in Schools also preferred
- Valid drivers license, proof of auto insurance, and driving record compatible with Meridian's driving policy
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Merit based compensation plans
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.