Nurse Practitioner - Family Practice #4701
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner for the Walnut Commons located in Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana.
- Provide an array of nursing care services and related functions as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Actively collaborate with staff physicians and psychiatrists in assessing and monitoring clients' physical and mental health status.
- Provide direct nursing care using advanced scientific knowledge, nursing theory and skills to: identify abnormal conditions, diagnose health problems, develop and implement treatment plans, and evaluate patient outcomes.
- Assess, collect and perform patient/client physical examinations using a systematic approach, demonstrating knowledge of the principals of growth and development across the lifespan.
- Make differential diagnoses of symptoms, functional problems, and risk behaviors, including non-disease-based etiologies.
- Integrate the unique needs of patient/client and family by developing interventions to enhance intended and to prevent unintended consequences.
- Partner with patient and significant others to develop a health plan.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a master's degree in nursing from a Nurse Practitioner program
- Indiana Advanced Nurse Medical LIcensure and CSR required
- One year experience as a Nuse Practitioner preferred
- Board Certified preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.