Registered Nurse - Inpatient - 7p to 7:30a - Muncie #4738
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Complete benefits package offered
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Registered Nurse for our psychiatric inpatient unit located at IU Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, IN. This position will work shifts from 7p to 7:30a with every other weekend and holiday.
- Maintains Patient Care and the Nursing Process by assessing patients and utilizing age specific and cultural knowledge to understand and effectively complete the assessment
- Recognizes and addresses alterations in patient physiological and psychological status
- Recognizes and reports abnormal findings of diagnostic tests and notifies appropriate persons
- Collects, assesses and interprets patient/family data systematically, which includes collecting pertinent information from patient/family
- Communicate (verbal and written) with clients, center staff, welfare agencies, health care team and other social service agencies
- Documents observations and initiates a patient/family-driven multidisciplinary plan of care
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- BSN preferred (graduate of a CCNE program or ASN currently working toward BSN); current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Indiana; or current licensure as a registered nurse in another state with evidence of application for Indiana licensure is required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits for full time employees:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.