Behavioral Clinician/Technician - Residential - Addictions Recovery Center - 7p to 7a Full Time - #4763
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Residential Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Behavioral Clinician/Technician - Residential to provide services in our Addictions Recovery Center located in Wayne County, Richmond, Indiana. This position work will work three 12 hour shifts from 7p to 7a; with the option to work 40 hours.
- Counsel, monitor, and support individuals experiencing substance use and mental illness disorders
- Evaluate, prepare, and implement case management plans
- Organize and conduct client skills training and education groups
- Assist with maintaining 24/7 staff coverage, including working other shifts as needed
- Assess and monitor residents' behaviors and intervene as appropriate
- Crisis intervention
- Travel 25% to transport clients to medical appointments or other Meridian locations
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or its equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in the Human Services field required
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation plans
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.