**Behavioral Clinicians / Therapists #4767 - Fayette, Wayne, and Rush Counties**
- Connersville, Richmond, Rushville, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Various Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Looking for your Next Career Path?
Start your Journey at Meridian Health Services!!
HIRING EVENT for BEHAVIORAL CLINICIANS/TECHNICIANS AND THERAPISTS
FAYETTE, WAYNE AND RUSH COUNTIES
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: MERIDIAN HEALTH SERVICES
FAYETTE COUNTY SERVICES
707 W. 3rd Street
Connersville, IN 47331
Apply for position #4767 before arriving at the Job Fair for immediate consideration!
EMPLOYMENT OFFERS MADE ON SITE AT EVENT
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking to fill multiple Behavioral Clinician/Technician positions for our Child Services, Addictions, and Adult Programs as well as Therapists in various programs located in Fayette, Wayne, and Rush Counties. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others.
Addictions Treatment - Individuals experiencing substance use issues can find treatment and support at Meridian Health Services. Depending on the severity of the abuse or addiction, a number of treatment options are available, including our intensive outpatient program and our Addictions Recovery Center for inpatient treatment.
Childrens Services Program - This program establishes positive, long-term support by working with children and families on improving communication and developing appropriate coping skills. Family Centered Services offers family assessments, goal planning, and individual skill building services in the home, in the schools, and out in the community.
Licensed and Unlicensed Therapists are needed in various locations in Henry County and surrounding areas. The Therapist provides treatment and support to individuals, couples, and families struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, adjustment problems, addictions, and other life challenges. There are several full time, day positions available.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma or its equivalent with 2.5 years paid behavioral healthcare experience required
- Bachelor's degree (BA, BS, BSW) in the following disciplines: Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, Nursing, Recreational Therapy, Rehabilitation, Music Therapy, Art Therapy, Pastoral Counseling, Child Development preferred
- A valid driver's license with a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy) REQUIRED
- Proof of application for the Indiana exam to obtain Temporary Licensure is required within 60 days of hire at minimum
- Successful attainment of LSW or Associate Licensure (LMFTA, LMHCA, or similar license) required within 120 days of hire
- Prefer LSW, LMFTA, LMHCA or similar license
- Master's degree in Social Work or related human services field and proof of Indiana State Licensure preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience preferred
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC) preferred
- A valid drivers license, proof of auto insurance, a driving record meeting Meridian's policy, and reliable transportation is required
- Copy of Masters degree transcripts required
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Performance Based Compensation Plan
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.