Intern - Masters Level Clinical Social Worker - Tippecanoe County #4771
- West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Not a benefits eligible position
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking an INTERN - Masters Level Clinical Social Worker for our Addictions Recovery program located in Tippecanoe County, West Lafayette, Indiana. This position will be responsible for the provision of clinical services to adults in order to improve psychosocial functioning. Work hours can be flexible and correlate to student's school schedule and need.
- Shadow current therapists and observe their clinical work with clients in both individual and group sessions.
- Provide clinical services to a small caseload of clients as assigned by departmental program manager.
- Attend departmental meetings as appropriate to position and learning to gain a better understanding of the overall workings of the agency, department and clinical social work position.
- Work with departmental program manager to identify individual learning objectives and develop a plan to achieve each objective.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Students currently enrolled in an accredited College or University seeking a Masters degree in Human Services or Healthcare field
Requirement: Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting .