Licensed Practical Nurse or Certified Medical Assistant - Richmond #4788
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Medical Assistant for our Addictions Recovery Center located in Richmond, Indiana. This position will be required to travel up to 25% of the time. This position will work Monday - Friday 8a - 5p.
- Answers phones and greets clients
- Updates patient information, fills out insurance paperwork as well as processes prior approvals
- Arranges referrals, admissions and laboratory referrals for provider.
- Takes vitals and weight
- Administers injections, medications and staff TB tests
- Disposes of contaminated supplies
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Certified through the Board of American Association of Medical Assistants
- One (1) year related experience required
- Experience with addiction recover preferred
- Phelbotomy experience preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.