Clinical Operations Coordinator #4796
- Anderson, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time, day Clinical Operations Coordinator for our Meridian Primary Care Office, located in Madison County, Indiana
- Conducts diagnostic tests meeting Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment (CLIA) standards. These tests include but not limited to:
- Urine pregnancy test, hemoglobin A1c, strep A, influenza A & B, hemoccult blood, H. pylori, urine drug panel, RSV, Mono, Cholestek: HDL, LDL, triglicerides and glucose
- Monitors medication side effects and compliance as well as collects information about client's prescribed medications, OTC meds and herbal remedies
- Provides treatment plan updates'including assessment, treatment planning and diagnostic impressions.
- Collects, assesses and interprets patient/family data systematically, which includes collecting pertinent information from patient/family.
- Takes vital signs, administers injectable medications and dispenses sample medications. Provides medication education and training.
- Communicates (verbal and written) with clients, center staff and health care team.
- Supervises direct services staff to include appraising performance, addresses complaints, interviews, hires, orients new staff, payroll and oversees workflow in office.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Associates degree in Medical Assisting, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Registered Nurse (RN with either an Associates or Bachelor's degree)
- Certified Medical Assistant or a LPN or RN with an unrestricted license in the State of Indiana.
- At least one year of experience in a medical office required. Two years or more preferred as a Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Familiarity with specific specialty practices preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.