Director of Addiction Services - Delaware County #4812
- Muncie , IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefits package offered.
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Director responsible for the oversight of all Meridian Health Services Addictions Services. This Director will develop, implement, and coordinate processes, systems, and compliance measures to ensure quality, consistency and continuity for Addiction services within Meridian Health Services.
- Serve as the Meridian Health Services expert for all matters regarding services to persons Addiction issues.
- Establish organization-wide standards of practice for Addiction services, including implementation and use of Evidence-based Practices.
- Create systems and processes that measure outcomes for Addictions services.
- Work closely with Regional Vice Presidents and site managers to ensure that Addiction services are in compliance with regulatory/accreditation requirements and established Meridian Health Services standards.
- Develop and disseminate policies and procedures for Addictions services consistent with best practices, and monitor compliance to ensure integrity throughout the system.
- Evaluate staff training needs and coordinate with the Regional Vice Presidents to provide resources for needed training.
- Represent Meridian Health Services, both internally and externally, with partner agencies concerning Addiction services.
- Become an active member in appropriate federal, state and local agencies/organizations relating to Addiction services such as: Indiana Department of Mental Health and Addictions, Indiana Council of Community Mental Health Centers, National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) and Mental Health Americian (MHA) etc.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to support all regions.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in human services, health care management, or business management.
- 5 years clinical management experience in the behavioral health industry with Addiction credentialing/licensing preferred.
- Experience in Residential addiction setting preferred.
- A valid drivers license, reliable transportation, a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy, and proof of auto insurance is required.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify