Therapist - Residential - Addictions Treatment - Richmond #4820
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Residential Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
NEW RESIDENTIAL SUBSTANCE USE TREATMENT PROGRAM
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full-time Therapist to provide services in our Addictions Recovery Center located in Richmond, Indiana. This position will be responsible for the provision of clinical services for individuals with substance use or dependence problems in a residential treatment setting.
- Provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment plan formulation
- Provide individual and group therapy for adult substance use residents
- Provide case management services
- Provide crisis/emergency interventions
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team to provide residents' treatment
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor (LCAC) preferred
- Two (2) years' experience as a therapist in the substance use treatment field preferred
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.