Community Health Worker II - Henry County #4835
- Henry County, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Community Health Worker II based out of our Henry County office in New Castle, Indiana. This position will assist with daily tasks for the Henry County Opioid Response Program Consortium working Monday through Friday, 8a to 5p with occasional weekends and evenings. This is a one year, grant funded position.
- Assist with daily tasks including scheduling public forums and work group meetings, as well as creating minutes for those meetings.
- Assist with the evaluation of evidence-based models of care to prevent, treat, and assist with recovery for opioid use disorder.
- Assist with the communication of Consortium activities with all stakeholders, including consortium agencies and the public.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma plus two years' experience in Administrative Services at minimum.
- Associates degree with five years' experience in Administrative Services preferred.
- Interpersonal skills, oral and written communication, professionalism, computer skills, and organizational skills required.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
- Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.