Intern - Human Resources #4838
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Human Resources
- Not a benefits eligible position
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a Human Resources Intern to provide administrative support and some project management for a variety of concurrent HR initiatives with direction from the Human Resources Senior Manager for the Summer Term 2019. The Intern will have the opportunity to collaborate with HR team members and also work independently. This is a paid internship.
- Clerical/Administrative duties including assisting at front desk, filing, data entry, etc.
- Project Management and support of HR initiatives by assisting HR team as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive business information
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School diploma required at a minimum.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Experience in an office setting also preferred.
Drug screen, background check and fingerprinting required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.