Operations Coordinator -Wayne Outpatient Addictions - Wayne County #24318
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Complete benefit package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking an full time day Operations Coordinator for our Wayne Outpatient Addictions office located in Wayne County, Indiana. This position is responsible for assisting in the management of operations in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
In coordination with the Operations Manager this position assists in marketing and promoting program services to potential referral sources; maintains positive relationships with referral sources
- Obtains data and prepares recommendations regarding potential referral sources and clients
- Participates in market research to determine area and client needs
Assists in evaluating effectiveness of services.
Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and referral sources:
- Communicates openly, honestly and constructively
- Treats all employees, clients and referral staff with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Resolves concerns and problems concerning communication, trust and respect
Assists Operations Manager in
- The coordination and evaluation of programs.
- Assigning provider caseloads.
- Completing staff performance evaluations.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Monitors and reports staff compliance
- Productivity standards.
- Documentation expectations.
- CANS/ANSA completions.
- Completing timely and accurate treatment plans.
Monitors and reports MRO utilization.
Assists Operations Manager in monitoring and addressing scheduling, including no-show rates.
Assists the Operations Manager and Practice Manager in ensuring that compliance with the nineteen program requirements for Federally Qualified Health Centers is maintained.
Coordinate consumer compliance with scheduled medical services appointments.
Coordination of DMHA Behavioral and Primary Care Coordination (BPHC) process.
Completes all other essential administrative tasks as assigned By Operations Manager.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Services or related field
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A valid drivers license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record meeting Meridian's driving policy
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, three professional references, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.