Behavioral Clinician / Technician - Addictions Recovery Center -Richmond #24316
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Residential Services
- Complete benefit package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
*NEW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION!*
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time day Behavioral Clinician/Technician - Residential to provide services in our Addictions Recovery Center located in Richmond, Indiana. This position works three (3) 12 hour shifts 7a - 7p with the option to pick up the additional 4 hour to make 40.
- Counsel, monitor, and support individuals experiencing substance use and mental illness disorders
- Evaluate, prepare, and implement case management plans
- Organize and conduct client skills training and education groups
- Assist with maintaining 24/7 staff coverage, including working other shifts as needed
- Assess and monitor residents' behaviors and intervene as appropriate
- Crisis intervention
- Prepare and maintain written case records, reports and forms, including case follow-up and closing
- Maintain Meridian Health Services standards, policies, procedures, and regulations in accordance with local, state and federal laws and with ethical standards of profession
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High school diploma or its equivalent with 2 years paid behavioral healthcare experience required at minimum
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred, and no experience required
- Two (2) years' experience working in addictions treatment field preferred
- A commitment to providing individual attention to help clients achieve mental, emotional and physical well-being
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.