Inpatient Program Manager - Muncie #24364
- Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Inpatient Psychiatry
- Complete benefit package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a full time Inpatient Program Manager to be responsible for oversight of patient programming on the inpatient unit located in Muncie, Delaware County, Indiana. This individual will ensure that patient groups and activities are scheduled, and occur as scheduled, as well as providing programming that is designed to meet the needs of the patients and provide interventions identified in their treatment plans, including recreation therapy groups, nursing education groups and group psychotherapy. This position travels approximately 25% of the time.
- Provides and coordinates clinical supervision of assigned staff.
- Collaborates with the other inpatient management staff to coordinate inpatient programming.
- Collaborates with inpatient management staff in monitoring program outcome and operating measures.
- Collaborates with inpatient management staff in evaluating client satisfaction.
- Manages job performance of assigned staff.
- Collaborates with inpatient management staff in the coordination and evaluation of programs.
- Collaborates with inpatient management staff in the development of programs and services.
- Completes staff performance evaluations of assigned staff.
- Initiates corrective action to improve staff performance, inpatient management staff and Human Resources.
- Collaborates with inpatient management staff in addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Displays a cooperative and professional manner with staff, staff patients, and organizational partners:
- Communicates openly, honestly and constructively.
- Treats all employees, clients and referral staff with dignity, respect and courtesy.
- Resolves concerns and problems concerning communication, trust, and respect.
- Reviews progress notes to ensure that clinical services are appropriate with the client's treatment plan and diagnosis.
- Signs-off documentation of new staff, as needed
- Provides clinical training for staff, as needed.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services required at minimum
- Master's Degree preferred
- Training and / or experience in providing active treatment, preferably in an inpatient psychiatric setting required
- Two (2) years supervision/management experience required
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, and a driving record that meets Company policy is required.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Merit based compensation
- Health, dental, vision plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Professional development funds
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.