Tele-Psychiatrists - Indianapolis #25369
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Outpatient Services
- Complete benefits package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 45 years. We are a progressive healthcare FQHC organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking Tele-Psychiatrists based out of our Indianapolis, IN office serving behavioral healthcare patients in our various locations across Indiana. Full and part time positions with flexible schedules are available. We welcome both Adult Psychiatrists and Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists.
Indianapolis is the state capital and 17th most populous city located in the state of Indiana and the seat of Marion County. Indianapolis covers 368 square miles (950 km2), making it the 16th largest city by land area in the U.S.
Indianapolis is home to two major league sports clubs, the Indiana Pacers of the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League (NFL). It is home to many excellent educational institutions, such as the University of Indianapolis, Marian University, Butler University, and Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). The city's robust philanthropic community has supported several cultural assets, including the world's largest children's museum, one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos, historic buildings and sites, multiple parks and public art. The city is home to the largest collection of monuments dedicated to veterans and war casualties in the U.S. outside of Washington, D.C. Indianapolis is of the most affordable metros and widely loved for being close to 2/3rd of US population and relatively milder weather.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- MD or its foreign equivalent with ECFMG certification
- A current and valid Physician License in the State of Indiana;
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible with plans to get Board certified
- Fellowship is a plus
- Experience in community mental health setting preferred.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, dental, vision plans
- Competitive Compensation Plans with easy possibilities of Bonuses
- Extra compensation for NP collaboration
- Excellent benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Very generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
- Chance to work with Residents and Medical students
- Physician Friendly organization
Please email: Melissa.email@example.com to make application.
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.