Licensed Therapist- Wayne County, Maternal Treatment Program - SIGN ON BONUS #4868
- Richmond, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Family Centered Services
- Complete benefit package offered
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking full time LICENSED THERAPIST. This opportunity is working with our Maternal Treatment Program located in Richmond- Wayne County, IN. This position typically workes Monday - Friday 8a - 5p with the possibility of some evenings. Traveling up to 10% of the time.
Pregnancy is often regarded with excitement, but no matter how eagerly a child's birth is anticipated, stress and other forms of emotional distress are still likely to occur during the challenging period of pregnancy. Pregnancy issues may be mild or serious, but they can affect the health of the mother or child, put strain on a romantic partnership, and lead to life changes, both predicted and unpredictable.
When concerns that arise during pregnancy or after birth cause distress or otherwise affect one's mental health, the support of a therapist or other mental health professional may be helpful.
**SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $2000**
- Unique Mission – Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Lucrative overtime opportunities available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Merit based pay compensation plans
- Provide various therapeutic services that may include individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Ability to meet required client care hours
- Comply with company documentation standards
- Maintain appropriate professional behavior and relationships
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work, psychology, counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy) and
- LCSW, LMHC, LCAC or similar license required
- LAC or LCAC preferred
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
*Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following qualifiying Meridian Health Services' locations.ew